YEAR 6 BLOG

Time to get creative!

WELCOME BACK!!!

September3

Welcome to Year 6. We have an exciting, adventurous and challenging year ahead of us. We can’t wait to work with you all! How are you feeling about Year 6? Share a few thoughts with us.

by posted under General News | 21 Comments »
21 Comments to

“WELCOME BACK!!!”

1. September 23rd, 2015 at 5:55 pm      Reply Khadijah Ahmed Says:

I am very happy to be in year 6 and I hope that I learn a lot. My target would be to be able to do year seven maths and improve my writing to a level six.

2. September 23rd, 2015 at 7:59 pm      Reply maryam Says:

I am happy and i have settled in year 6.I quit enjoy year 6 because the learning we do is very fun.

3. September 23rd, 2015 at 9:27 pm      Reply mustaqeem patel Says:

Who has had a good time in year 6 i have.

4. September 23rd, 2015 at 9:28 pm      Reply mustaqeem patel Says:

I liked the swimming it was great.

5. September 23rd, 2015 at 9:32 pm      Reply mustaqeem patel Says:

i liked Anderton centre the best lads

6. September 24th, 2015 at 8:13 pm      Reply Sumayyah 6J Says:

I am feeling that I will have a really positive year and hoping to push my level up to level 5 or maybe level 6. Although we have to work hard, there are a lot of things that we will be doing near the end of the year which are going to be very exciting. I am also feeling very excited to do the leavers assembly and I am wondering what play we will do.:)

7. September 25th, 2015 at 1:34 pm      Reply Mohammad Ali Musa Says:

I am very excited about the new year. But I am also sad that it’s going to be my last one at Sunninghill and I am very eager to do well this year!
    6J

8. September 25th, 2015 at 8:42 pm      Reply Khadija M Says:

I am looking forward to all the trips and fun projects we will be doing. I want to get better at maths especially long division. I can’t wait to be performing in the leavers play.

9. September 26th, 2015 at 9:48 am      Reply Mohammad Kala 5P Says:

I am feeling happy, anxious and challenged about starting Year 6.

10. September 26th, 2015 at 6:53 pm      Reply Aamena.M Says:

I am nervous about coming into year 6 because of the SATS tests but i am also excited because i am looking forward to the trips. I can’t wait till the end of the year because you can go to Blackpool.

11. September 27th, 2015 at 2:08 pm      Reply Muhammad nalla 6p Says:

Name: Muhammad

Age: 10 years old.

How I am feeling about Year 6: I am feeling confident and nervous about year 6, I feel nervous about SATS and I am looking forward to the trips that we will participate in.

I am looking forward to taking part in the leavers play and assembly. I feel confident about the new teachers and feel that I have started to get used to the year: the ups and downs.

I am going to try my hardest in the following subjects: Maths and Literacy. I am going to push myself to the limit and going to achieve the best that I have the ability to do.

My targets for this year’s resolution are to improve in my sports, art skills and handwriting.

I want to work together with my peers and teachers to create a hardworking and friendly environment that I hope will last for the year.

12. September 27th, 2015 at 2:08 pm      Reply Muhammad nalla 6p Says:

Name: Muhammad Nalla 6P

Age: 10 years old.

13. September 27th, 2015 at 6:06 pm      Reply Sumayya limbada Says:

My feelings:

⚫️ I am feeling very anxious about what will happen in the future year 6 .
    ⚫️I am feeling bewildered and scared about year 6 .
    ⚫️I am Feeling a little bit nervous about a few consequences.

14. September 27th, 2015 at 9:22 pm      Reply Sabeeha Says:

I am looking forward to going into year 6 and I cant wait for the Blackpool trip.

15. September 28th, 2015 at 5:58 pm      Reply Saalikah Says:

I was expecting this year a lot more different to how I am experiencing it.

16. September 30th, 2015 at 9:00 pm      Reply Sukina M Says:

I am really excited to be in year 6. I hope that I can improve my maths as I struggle with it and I also hope that we can enjoy all the fun trips we get to go on in 6J. I also hope that I can polish up my vocabulary in literacy as I enjoy writing a lot! 🙂

17. September 30th, 2015 at 10:02 pm      Reply Haleemah 6j Says:

I am looking forward to year six and excited for what adventures lie ahead if me.

18. October 2nd, 2015 at 3:10 pm      Reply Abdul.M Says:

I am exited and nervous at the same time.i am excited about our Blackpool trip and nervous about the SATS test.

19. October 2nd, 2015 at 10:26 pm      Reply Sadiya Ibrahim Says:

Welcome back everyone!

20. October 16th, 2016 at 9:52 am      Reply Tayyibah Says:

I was very happy for going into year 6 but then I had to leave sunning hill primary school

Email will not be published

Website example